LSA is seeking a full-time proposal coordinator to lead proposal efforts and support firm-wide marketing activities from either our Irvine or Riverside office. The successful candidate will be required to work collaboratively to prepare winning proposals, statements of qualifications, and lead interview presentations. You will manage proposal development efforts (facilitate Go/No-go decisions, lead proposal kick off meetings, develop production schedules, assist technical project managers in developing win themes, draft/edit text, schedule reviews, final submittal production and delivery) in close coordination with technical professionals throughout LSA’s nine offices.
LSA is an employee-owned firm that offers competitive pay and, medical, dental, vision, long term disability, long-term care, group life/AD&D insurance plans; vacation, sick, and holiday pay; an Employee Stock Ownership Plan; and a Profit Sharing and Savings Plan (with 401k and company match) for eligible employees. This is an opportunity to join a diversified environmental, transportation, and community planning consulting firm, that fosters professional development and personal growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Graphic Design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-4+ years of experience with RFP, RFQ, and RFI responses for A/E/C industry
- Experience using Deltek or other CRM programs
- Strong writing, editing and communication capabilities
- Work well in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Capable of handling multiple projects concurrently
- Interact effectively with individuals at all levels
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite and proficient in Word
- Attention to detail
- Availability for occasional travel
- Coordinate company presence at conferences and attend industry networking events
- Experience with social media postings, website maintenance, and email marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing collateral
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign
LSA Associates, Inc., EOE Statement
LSA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please visit our job portal to apply for this position at: http://lsa.net/careers/openings/