Our sales representatives are responsible for selling our electrical work and services to both new and current customers. While electrical work is a constant need, selling major services is a big part of our business, and something that our sales representatives will be responsible for. Ideal candidates will have previous experience and demonstrable success in a sales environment, including previous experience working in construction, mechanical, or the electrical industry. This is a full-time position. Hourly pay plus commission is available.
- Must have previous sales experience
- Must be familiar with electrical systems and various required services
- Must be an outstanding communicator comfortable both over the phone and via email
Public Outreach Representative
Our public outreach representatives handle public contact and advertising to generate new customers reaching for Southwest services. They work on professional relationship development with new customers. The ideal candidate is a go-getter, is able to make cold calls, and is able to reach out to anyone to talk about our services.
- Must have great communication skills
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and typing
- Must be flexible, friendly, and outgoing
Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Handles various projects and programs directed by the CEO
- Involves researching for various projects, running errands, planning parties, etc.
- Maintains executive calendar.
- Follows up on orders and tasks given by the CEO
- Very effective organizational skills
- A quick thinker and doer
- Must have fast typing skills
- Must be proficient with computers and programs such as Excel and Word.
- Past exec assistant experience preferred
For more information, call 323-255-6563 and ask for Valerie. Or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org