End of Summer Mixer with BDA/IE!
Join us for a fun end-of-summer Mixer at Escape Brewery in Redlands! Ticket price includes pizza, beer/wine and dessert!
This your chance to make up for all the networking time lost over the recent months.
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
5:00 – 8:00PM
440 Oriental Avenue
Redlands, CA 92374
Save the Date: October 8, 2021
BDA IE annual charity golf tournament
Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon
REGISTER / SPONSOR
Download Flyer (pdf) with full sponsor and registration details
Sponsorships available until AUGUST 27!
- Stark Industries (Event Sponsor) – $1,500 – SOLD
- Batwing Ball Drop Sponsor – $800 – SOLD OUT
- Superman Super Hole Sponsor – $650 – SOLD OUT
- Avengers Hole Sponsor – $300 – add $100 if serving alcohol – SOLD OUT
- Aquaman Beverage Sponsor – $300 – 6 available
- Hulk Lunch Sponsor – $900 with foursome – 3 available
- Catwoman Breakfast Sponsor – $200 – 3 available
- Thor Tee Sponsor – $100 (unlimited)
- Wonder Woman Water Bottle Sponsor – $100 – 4 available
- Black Widow Photo Sponsor – $400 – 4 available
- Human Torch Cigar Sponsor – $400 – 2 available
- Foursome – $500
- Twosome – $275
- Individual Golfer – $150
- Lunch only – $45
- Helicopter Ball Drop – $5 per ball
The Business Development Association of the Inland Empire (BDA/IE) is seeking nominations for the 2020 Board of Directors. BDA/IE was originally formed in the 1980’s and had a resurgence in 2002 when a group of forward-thinking women knew BDA/IE could once again be a preeminent force for networking, education and project lead generation in the Inland Empire and all over Southern California. Read more
The Mission of the Business Development Association of the Inland Empire (BDA/IE) is to provide networking opportunities; educational and informative programs; and personal and professional development to our members and guests, as well as the fellow public and private organizations that we serve within the A/E/C industries.
BDA/IE provides professionals within the Architectural / Engineering / Construction (A/E/C) industries with unparalleled networking opportunities for lead generation and teaming, as well as the latest information from industry experts on upcoming projects.
Apart from the ‘business’ side of doing business, BDA/IE is also recognized for its valuable workshops and seminars focusing on educational and personal development, such as conducting effective short-list interviews, how to stay connected with key players, and marketing for non-marketing professionals.