Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Location: Radisson Hotel Ontario
2200 E. Holt Blvd., Ontario
Buffet style lunch: 12:15pm
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
RMA Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator I to work collaboratively within the Marketing and Business Development Department out of our Company Headquarters in Rancho Cucamonga. RMA Group is an employee‐owned geotechnical, materials testing, and special inspection firm serving diverse markets including academic, development, transportation, healthcare, power and energy, public buildings, and water resources. This position will assist the Marketing and Business Development Department meet and exceed expectations servicing multiple departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in the creation, coordination, and production of proposals from beginning to end. A dedicated ability to multi‐task and meet deadlines is a must. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and Outlook are essential. Candidates with experience in the A/E/C industry will be given priority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct in‐depth market research and maintain target market data
- Conduct project leads research on a daily basis
- Data entry / maintaining project records
- Produce attention getting proposals, marketing materials, and digital content
- Participate in building a corporate proposal database and processes to automate certain parts of proposal creation
- Write resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work
- Coordinate with specialized subconsultants on an as‐needed basis
- Prepare and develop materials for interviews and presentations, and work with presentation teams to polish delivery
- Event coordination – schedule and plan travel accommodations and event sponsorship
- Order and maintain marketing collateral inventory
- Coordinate with outside vendors
- Assist with maintaining website and social media platforms
- Additional tasks as needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Solid experience in preparation of winning proposals for A/E/C Industry
- Proficient with desktop publishing software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Etc.)
- Proficient in word processing software
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work coordination and planning
- Ability to multi‐task
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- A/E/C experience preferred
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field
- One to three years of experience acting in a similar marketing coordinator role
- Without a degree, three to five years of relevant A/E/C experience required
Interested candidates should send resumes to Lisa Tate: email@example.com
SR210 Lane Addition & Baseline Interchange Design & Construction
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Location: Radisson Hotel Ontario
2200 E. Holt Blvd., Ontario
Buffet style lunch: 12:15pm
Oak Quarry Golf Club
7151 Sierra Ave, Riverside
7:00am – Registration / Breakfast
8:00am – Tee Time
Early-bird discounts until June 30
- Individual Golfer: $150 ($125 early-bird discount)
- Twosome: $350 ($250 without a Tee sign)
- Foursome: $550 ($450 early-bird discount)
- Helicopter Ball Drop ball drop purchases available
- Sponsorships available – see flyer with sponsorship information (pdf)
HR Green, Inc.
Corona or Irvine, CA
HR Green, Inc. (HR Green) is a professional services firm providing workable and sustainable solutions in the Transportation, Water, Energy, Governmental Services, and Land Development markets. With over 100 years of history and a strong focus on future growth, HR Green is looking for exceptional individuals ready to begin the next stage of their professional journey.
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading marketing efforts and growing our business in our regional markets. This position provides marketing and business development support, with a focus on strategic marketing, pursuit strategy and proposal development/content authoring.
The position will operate as part of the corporate marketing team and will also have responsibility for marketing support across the organization, as needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the development, production, and submittal of materials for proposals, statements of qualification, case studies, interviews and presentations recognizing the unified branding of the company. Writing proposal text and cover letters. Coordinates customization of staff resumes, project experience lists, project case studies, graphics and cover letters. Assists with preparation of interview / presentation materials which may include poster flipcharts, PowerPoint slides and/or multi-media productions.
- Working with Business Line Presidents, Practice Leaders Client Service Managers (CSMs), Strategic Account Managers, and Business Development Managers (BDMs) to identify annual marketing plan for the business unit and assisting in the execution of plans.
- Working directly with assigned project pursuit team including Project Managers, Business Development Managers (BDMs), Client Service Managers (CSMs), Strategic Account Managers and technical staff to gather information for the above and developing content tailored to individual Request for Proposals (RFP) requirements. Manages project pursuit process and schedule and coordinates timely receipt of assigned task materials from project pursuit team, including subconsultants.
- Facilitating Go/No Go discussions, pink and red team reviews, and presentation practices
- Maintaining and providing support for staff on marketing information systems, including the proposal log, business development calendar, action item lists, and the Vision CRM and Proposal database.
- Helping research markets, target agencies, clients, competition, trends, etc.
- Attending professional association meetings, as applicable
- Coordinating and setting up client engagement events, webinars, etc., as needed
- Participating in BDA, SMPS, or other marketing professional services chapter is a plus
- Being flexible to assist with billable activities, as needed, such as reports, grant applications, public engagement presentations, etc.
- BA/BS degree, ideally in Marketing/Communications (or similar), or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years of related professional experience that includes proposal development, preferably in an engineering, architecture, environmental services, or related environment.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills with a predisposition to proactive communications.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for quality.
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Experience using Deltek Vision a plus; database or content management experience helpful.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Exemplary attention to detail, resourcefulness, creativity and problem solving skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
To apply: please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MNS Engineers, Inc. is hiring two key leaders in transportation. One is for our design/planning group and the other is for our Construction Management team. While we have been providing services to clients in Los Angeles and the greater Los Angeles area, we’re at the point where we need key leaders established with a physical presence in the L.A. area. Particularly for the Transportation Principal (design/planning), this is a unique opportunity to create their program and explore a leadership role with MNS.
If you know of anyone that might be looking, and/or open to finding out more information, they can contact Marylou Pritchard directly. She has been confidentially handling our company’s recruitment efforts for over a decade and is very discreet. Her direct line is 805-456-3532.
Here is a summary of the key roles we are looking to fill in Los Angeles:
A leader for the Transportation design team in Los Angeles. Key for this role:
- Successful project delivery – track record leading large roadway/Caltrans projects. A record of traffic planning deliverables is definitely a plus.
- A book of business and clientele in Los Angeles.
- Leadership skills reflecting a value of ethics and a desire to engage in the project delivery process, our clients, and industry initiatives in Los Angeles.
- This person will preferably have a back-ground in transportation planning, and have personal familiarity with key individuals that oversee programs for our public transportation agencies and districts.
Please find our job information here: http://mnsengineers.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512236.viewjobdetail&CID=512236&JID=564352
A Regional Senior Construction Manager to oversee the CM Transportation team. Key for this role:
- A resume reflecting leadership and charge of large-scale highway, bridge, rail and/or similar in Los Angeles.
- Transportation contacts in Los Angeles and a history or establishing strong client relations.
- A standard of excellence in project delivery, in team relations.
- A motivation to build a cohesive team that cultivates long-term, ethical relationships with clients, sub consultants, and employees.
See the full advertisement here: http://mnsengineers.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512236.viewjobdetail&CID=512236&JID=564395
We are also seeking a solid Senior Project Engineer (PE,TE) that can manage/mentor teams that deliver various large-scale highway, and/or traffic planning projects. Please see the full job advertisement here: http://mnsengineers.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512236.viewjobdetail&CID=512236&JID=564386