Work type: Hybrid is preferred in the Irvine, CA or Irving, TX office, but will consider Remote Travel: Up to 10%
About the Role:
RailPros is a leading engineering and safety services company in the rail and transit industry. Our mission is to enhance mobility, safety, and quality of life for residents, passengers, and companies. We achieve this by providing unique services to rail and transit companies across North America. Through teamwork, continuous improvement, and a passion for excellence, we strive to understand our customers’ challenges and earn their trust. Our dedication to staying updated on industry developments enables us to help our customers succeed. We are driven by a shared goal of keeping America moving and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Join our team as a Proposal Coordinator. Support the Marketing Manager and business development team. Gain valuable marketing experience in a fast-paced environment. Entry-level position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily administrative tasks to ensure department functionality and coordination.
- Organize projects, business proposals, and marketing materials.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories.
- Assist in planning promotional events and tradeshows.
- Participate in handover of successful proposals to project team.
- Lead proposal team assignments and initial management plan.
- Provide regular updates to management and support staff on proposal process.
- Oversee proposal team and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure quality and compliance of final proposal documents.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and implementation support.
- Coordinate pricing section development with executive team.
- Review and analyze RFP documents for sufficient information for budget and proposal preparation.
- Ensure control of bidding costs for assigned bids.
- Ensure the control of the bidding costs for the assigned bids.
- Other duties as assigned or required to meet the business needs.
Who YOU are:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of RFI/RFP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent proofreading abilities.
Required Education and Experience:
- 3-7 years of experience in Construction, Engineering, or Architectural industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Previous internship experience (6 months to 1 year) or minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Career Path for growth/advancement – promotion/advancement from within.
- Niche and essential industry with continued growth and stability during COVID.
- Exciting projects and diverse, inclusive company culture.
Benefits / Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short Term Disability (employer pays premium)
- Long-Term Disability (employer pays premium)
- HSA (employer match)
- HRA (employer funded account)
- Other Benefits: Accident Plan, Life Insurance, 401K (employer match), Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, Wellness Program, and a Discount Program
Join RailPros for a fulfilling career in a thriving and stable industry. Our core values drive us to excel as a team, prioritize customer satisfaction, and adapt to industry changes swiftly. Be part of a passionate and dedicated team that values continuous improvement, trust, and problem-solving. Apply now for an opportunity to contribute to our success.
Job Identifier LinkedIn:
Job Identifier Indeed:
Kitchell is currently looking for employee owners:
Our SoCal openings include:
-Estimator of all Levels
-Project Manager of all Levels
-K-12 Education Experience
You can inquire at email@example.com and apply: https://loom.ly/c4ysABk
The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator will support the efforts of the business development/marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, flexibility/adaptability, time management, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work within various team environments.
- Coordinate proposal production efforts including:
- Coordinate SOQs, proposals, Go/No Go, and letters of interest.
- Work with Business development and technical personnel to produce professional proposals and implement pursuit win strategies/sales messages.
- Prepare proposal development plan including set up of proposal number and maintain standardized folders for documents.
- Coordinate and attend proposal kickoff meetings and assign duties/timelines.
- Coordinate subconsultants and documentation therein for submittals.
- Write/research non-technical portions of the proposals.
- Work with team on drafts and review teams prior to submittal.
- Package final proposal and send to client.
- Prepare interview materials.
- Coordinate companywide marketing efforts including:
- Company events including trade shows, conferences, networking, community, sponsorships, and assist in client/employee annual events and maintain event calendar
- Social media including updating company intranet, company website, LinkedIn, etc.
- Update marketing collateral and maintain resumes for technical staff
- Assist in video production for social media, internal presentations, training, etc.
- Maintain marketing data files/database
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant degree preferred, related marketing experience will be taken into consideration.
- Intermediate knowledge of the RFQ/P process.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe CC Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Deltek CRM software (preferred), and any relevant video production software(s) skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as a member of a team.
WestLAND Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and/or to apply for the position, go to: https://westlandgroup.net/marketing-coordinator/
- Salary Range: $41,600 – $65,000 commensurate with industry experience
- Employment type: Full-time
Well established and respected engineering / construction management firm is seeking a marketing/proposal coordinator to join our steadily growing company. The successful Candidate will be expected to perform the following duties and possess the stated qualifications:
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing proposals, qualifications, letters, resumes, project write-ups, presentations, brochures, award submittals, and other communications
- Facilitate, coordinate, and participate in kick-off meetings and proposal production activities
- Coordinate with consultant firms for teaming and gathering marketing materials
- Communicate and interact with professionals, project managers, and technical staff
- Conduct marketing research as necessary for proposal submittals
- Maintain accuracy of marketing/proposal data on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate other special projects such as conferences, open houses, and client events
- Coordinate/interview staff internally and maintain an up to date resume database of all staff.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar A/E/C environment.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to create and use Excel spreadsheets.
- Proficient/Advanced use of Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- College degree preferred, not required.
- Experience in basic graphic editing, enhancing & manipulation preferred
- United States-California-Orange County
ADVANTEC Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a rapidly growing professional engineering consulting firm, headquartered in Irvine, in addition to other offices in Diamond Bar and Palm Desert. We are a people-centric company looking for a self-driven Proposal Manager to join our dynamic growing team! This is a full-time position in Irvine office to assist in Business Development and other Administrative functions to support our growth.
JOB TITLE: Proposal Manager
REPORTS TO: CEO
STATUS: Full time/non-Exempt (graduating students initially working part-time will be considered)
LOCATION: Irvine, CA (preferred); Diamond Bar, CA
We are seeking a Proposal Manager to provide support for marketing activities in Southern California. You will manage all the BD activities conducted by engineering staff, and work with engineering staff and outside subconsultants and vendors to develop proposals, averaging 50-60 per year.
Please send your resume and cover letter directly to HR@advantec-usa.com as soon as possible, as this is an immediate opening.
- Coordinating proposal production (from planning to delivery)
- Event Coordination including conferences, exhibitions, and internal company events
- Updating company’s social media
- Assist in writing, editing and production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other marketing materials, or assist with such efforts.
- Timely communications with internal staff and external subconsultants and vendors to ensure on-time completion of proposals
- Assist in developing graphics for proposals and marketing materials.
- Assist the Proposal Managers to develop client presentation strategies, including story-telling in written and visual forms.
- Assist in composition of narrative for marketing materials such as proposals, representative project cut-sheets, resumes, etc. using creative and persuasive writing skills.
- Assist in creating concepts for and coordinates production of collateral materials.
- Assist in gathering, formatting and maintaining accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Supports the implementation of corporate PR initiatives, and social media.
- Updates firmwide database with project and proposal information on an ongoing basis.
- Additional clerical duties, if needed
- Conduct and coordinate a range of marketing support activities as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDING EDUCATION and/or JOB EXPERIENCE):
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or related field. Graduating students who wish to work as part-time interns would also be considered
- Excellent writing and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient using MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Creativity in developing graphics for proposals and marketing materials a must.
- High levels of integrity, performing duties in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
- Promote teamwork and perform duties that meet with our culture values.
The Business Development Association of the Inland Empire (BDA/IE) is seeking nominations for the Board of Directors. BDA/IE was originally formed in the 1980’s and had a resurgence in 2002 when a group of forward-thinking women knew BDA/IE could once again be a preeminent force for networking, education and project lead generation in the Inland Empire and all over Southern California. Read more