Twining, Inc., an innovative engineering, testing, and inspection Company with 100 years of history, is seeking a Branch Manager for its San Bernardino, CA office. This position will involve both technical engineering assignments and management of the department for growth with an emphasis on client development. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Engineers or Project Managers looking to increase their levels of responsibility including client services, team leadership, and financial management.
- Leading and mentoring a 5 person team of laboratory and field staff.
- Overseeing geotechnical and construction materials and inspection field services projects;
- Managing department P&L;
- Managing the laboratory and its accreditations;
- Reviewing field reports;
- Preparing proposals for geotechnical and material testing and inspection services;
- Participating in marketing activities in order to grow the client base of the office.
- BSCE preferred;
- Registered Civil Engineer in California preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of construction experience;
- Experience with overseeing material testing and inspections;
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience;
- Solid project management skills;
- Ability to demonstrate increasing levels of responsibility in prior roles;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and develop alternative strategies to solve
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twining, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
RMA Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator I to work collaboratively within the Marketing and Business Development Department out of our Company Headquarters in Rancho Cucamonga. RMA Group is an employee‐owned geotechnical, materials testing, and special inspection firm serving diverse markets including academic, development, transportation, healthcare, power and energy, public buildings, and water resources. This position will assist the Marketing and Business Development Department meet and exceed expectations servicing multiple departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in the creation, coordination, and production of proposals from beginning to end. A dedicated ability to multi‐task and meet deadlines is a must. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and Outlook are essential. Candidates with experience in the A/E/C industry will be given priority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct in‐depth market research and maintain target market data
- Conduct project leads research on a daily basis
- Data entry / maintaining project records
- Produce attention getting proposals, marketing materials, and digital content
- Participate in building a corporate proposal database and processes to automate certain parts of proposal creation
- Write resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work
- Coordinate with specialized subconsultants on an as‐needed basis
- Prepare and develop materials for interviews and presentations, and work with presentation teams to polish delivery
- Event coordination – schedule and plan travel accommodations and event sponsorship
- Order and maintain marketing collateral inventory
- Coordinate with outside vendors
- Assist with maintaining website and social media platforms
- Additional tasks as needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Solid experience in preparation of winning proposals for A/E/C Industry
- Proficient with desktop publishing software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Etc.)
- Proficient in word processing software
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work coordination and planning
- Ability to multi‐task
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- A/E/C experience preferred
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field
- One to three years of experience acting in a similar marketing coordinator role
- Without a degree, three to five years of relevant A/E/C experience required
Interested candidates should send resumes to Lisa Tate: email@example.com
Oak Quarry Golf Club
7151 Sierra Ave, Riverside
7:00am – Registration / Breakfast
8:00am – Tee Time
Early-bird discounts until September 30
- Individual Golfer: $150 ($125 early-bird discount)
- Twosome: $350 ($250 without a Tee sign)
- Foursome: $550 ($450 early-bird discount)
- Don’t golf? Join us for lunch!
Public Sector: $35
- Helicopter Ball Drop ball drop purchases available. Online payments for ball drop numbers are made randomly and you will be notified of your number. If you wish to pre-select your number, you can do so and pay at an upcoming BDA/IE meeting.
- Sponsorships available – see flyer with sponsorship information (pdf)
Save the Date! The annual BDA/IE holiday event – details coming soon.
December 2, 2017
11:30am – 1:30pm
The Ontario Convention and Airport Hotel
HR Green, Inc.
Corona or Irvine, CA
HR Green, Inc. (HR Green) is a professional services firm providing workable and sustainable solutions in the Transportation, Water, Energy, Governmental Services, and Land Development markets. With over 100 years of history and a strong focus on future growth, HR Green is looking for exceptional individuals ready to begin the next stage of their professional journey.
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading marketing efforts and growing our business in our regional markets. This position provides marketing and business development support, with a focus on strategic marketing, pursuit strategy and proposal development/content authoring.
The position will operate as part of the corporate marketing team and will also have responsibility for marketing support across the organization, as needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the development, production, and submittal of materials for proposals, statements of qualification, case studies, interviews and presentations recognizing the unified branding of the company. Writing proposal text and cover letters. Coordinates customization of staff resumes, project experience lists, project case studies, graphics and cover letters. Assists with preparation of interview / presentation materials which may include poster flipcharts, PowerPoint slides and/or multi-media productions.
- Working with Business Line Presidents, Practice Leaders Client Service Managers (CSMs), Strategic Account Managers, and Business Development Managers (BDMs) to identify annual marketing plan for the business unit and assisting in the execution of plans.
- Working directly with assigned project pursuit team including Project Managers, Business Development Managers (BDMs), Client Service Managers (CSMs), Strategic Account Managers and technical staff to gather information for the above and developing content tailored to individual Request for Proposals (RFP) requirements. Manages project pursuit process and schedule and coordinates timely receipt of assigned task materials from project pursuit team, including subconsultants.
- Facilitating Go/No Go discussions, pink and red team reviews, and presentation practices
- Maintaining and providing support for staff on marketing information systems, including the proposal log, business development calendar, action item lists, and the Vision CRM and Proposal database.
- Helping research markets, target agencies, clients, competition, trends, etc.
- Attending professional association meetings, as applicable
- Coordinating and setting up client engagement events, webinars, etc., as needed
- Participating in BDA, SMPS, or other marketing professional services chapter is a plus
- Being flexible to assist with billable activities, as needed, such as reports, grant applications, public engagement presentations, etc.
- BA/BS degree, ideally in Marketing/Communications (or similar), or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years of related professional experience that includes proposal development, preferably in an engineering, architecture, environmental services, or related environment.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills with a predisposition to proactive communications.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for quality.
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Experience using Deltek Vision a plus; database or content management experience helpful.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Exemplary attention to detail, resourcefulness, creativity and problem solving skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
To apply: please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org