The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator will support the efforts of the business development/marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, flexibility/adaptability, time management, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work within various team environments.
- Coordinate proposal production efforts including:
- Coordinate SOQs, proposals, Go/No Go, and letters of interest.
- Work with Business development and technical personnel to produce professional proposals and implement pursuit win strategies/sales messages.
- Prepare proposal development plan including set up of proposal number and maintain standardized folders for documents.
- Coordinate and attend proposal kickoff meetings and assign duties/timelines.
- Coordinate subconsultants and documentation therein for submittals.
- Write/research non-technical portions of the proposals.
- Work with team on drafts and review teams prior to submittal.
- Package final proposal and send to client.
- Prepare interview materials.
- Coordinate companywide marketing efforts including:
- Company events including trade shows, conferences, networking, community, sponsorships, and assist in client/employee annual events and maintain event calendar
- Social media including updating company intranet, company website, LinkedIn, etc.
- Update marketing collateral and maintain resumes for technical staff
- Assist in video production for social media, internal presentations, training, etc.
- Maintain marketing data files/database
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant degree preferred, related marketing experience will be taken into consideration.
- Intermediate knowledge of the RFQ/P process.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe CC Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Deltek CRM software (preferred), and any relevant video production software(s) skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as a member of a team.
WestLAND Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and/or to apply for the position, go to: https://westlandgroup.net/marketing-coordinator/