At Gothic Landscape, we are about delivering extraordinary customer service, building authentic relationships not only with our clients, but with our teams. With ingenuity, vision and dedication, we transform landscapes that become the places people play, work and live. As the largest family-owned and operated landscaping company in the nation, we never forget why we do what we do… and who makes it all possible. Together, we create something unique that keeps on growing year after year.
Are you our next great Sales Manager?
Our Sales Manager is passionate, motivated, innovative, and an industry leader with a successful proven track record. They are responsible for directing the sales efforts, both short and long range, targeted towards existing and new markets in the Riverside region. The Sales Manager will be a part of our branch’s executive management team and will be a part of the strategic planning and decision making for the Branch.
Highlights of what our Sales Manager will do:
- Oversees sales team that markets our landscape construction install projects to clients.
- Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the department’s sales volume.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Ensures price is in line with profit goals (based on estimates).
- Manages sold jobs and ensures the field is properly communicated to via pre-job meetings, etc.
- Acts as advisor to sales team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Ensures that sales team make sales contacts, research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner.
- Participates in industry functions/organizations to further market the Company.
Are you the right fit for this role?
*Skills & experience that are necessary as a Sales Manager will include, but not limited to:
- 3+ years of experience managing a sales team
- 4-7 years of outside sales experience with in the landscape or construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or communications
- Must have keen awareness of competitive conditions.
- Ability to meet objectives and achieve financial projections
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated innovative, leadership, communication, and staff development skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of personnel.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Perks and pluses:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- Healthcare benefit program & 401K match program
- 9 paid holidays per year with paid vacation & sick leave
- Fun and fast-paced working environment with a great work-life balance
- Paid training/certification and career advancement
- Gothic’s company culture fosters growth, inspires longevity and rewards mutual loyalty
Here at Gothic Landscape, we believe that your success is our success. The only thing missing is YOU. Apply Today!
OUR EEO POLICY
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles, including braids, locks, and twists), ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Directions to Apply:
Apply using link : Click Here to Apply
Email resume to: email@example.com