- Salary Range: $41,600 – $65,000 commensurate with industry experience
- Employment type: Full-time
Well established and respected engineering / construction management firm is seeking a marketing/proposal coordinator to join our steadily growing company. The successful Candidate will be expected to perform the following duties and possess the stated qualifications:
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing proposals, qualifications, letters, resumes, project write-ups, presentations, brochures, award submittals, and other communications
- Facilitate, coordinate, and participate in kick-off meetings and proposal production activities
- Coordinate with consultant firms for teaming and gathering marketing materials
- Communicate and interact with professionals, project managers, and technical staff
- Conduct marketing research as necessary for proposal submittals
- Maintain accuracy of marketing/proposal data on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate other special projects such as conferences, open houses, and client events
- Coordinate/interview staff internally and maintain an up to date resume database of all staff.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar A/E/C environment.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to create and use Excel spreadsheets.
- Proficient/Advanced use of Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- College degree preferred, not required.
- Experience in basic graphic editing, enhancing & manipulation preferred
- United States-California-Orange County