ADVANTEC Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a rapidly growing professional engineering consulting firm, headquartered in Irvine, in addition to other offices in Diamond Bar and Palm Desert. We are a people-centric company looking for a self-driven Proposal Manager to join our dynamic growing team! This is a full-time position in Irvine office to assist in Business Development and other Administrative functions to support our growth.
JOB TITLE: Proposal Manager
REPORTS TO: CEO
STATUS: Full time/non-Exempt (graduating students initially working part-time will be considered)
LOCATION: Irvine, CA (preferred); Diamond Bar, CA
We are seeking a Proposal Manager to provide support for marketing activities in Southern California. You will manage all the BD activities conducted by engineering staff, and work with engineering staff and outside subconsultants and vendors to develop proposals, averaging 50-60 per year.
Please send your resume and cover letter directly to HR@advantec-usa.com as soon as possible, as this is an immediate opening.
- Coordinating proposal production (from planning to delivery)
- Event Coordination including conferences, exhibitions, and internal company events
- Updating company’s social media
- Assist in writing, editing and production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other marketing materials, or assist with such efforts.
- Timely communications with internal staff and external subconsultants and vendors to ensure on-time completion of proposals
- Assist in developing graphics for proposals and marketing materials.
- Assist the Proposal Managers to develop client presentation strategies, including story-telling in written and visual forms.
- Assist in composition of narrative for marketing materials such as proposals, representative project cut-sheets, resumes, etc. using creative and persuasive writing skills.
- Assist in creating concepts for and coordinates production of collateral materials.
- Assist in gathering, formatting and maintaining accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Supports the implementation of corporate PR initiatives, and social media.
- Updates firmwide database with project and proposal information on an ongoing basis.
- Additional clerical duties, if needed
- Conduct and coordinate a range of marketing support activities as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDING EDUCATION and/or JOB EXPERIENCE):
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or related field. Graduating students who wish to work as part-time interns would also be considered
- Excellent writing and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient using MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Creativity in developing graphics for proposals and marketing materials a must.
- High levels of integrity, performing duties in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
- Promote teamwork and perform duties that meet with our culture values.